1. The children went there to watch the iron tower ___.
2. Your hair wants ___. You’d better have it done tomorrow.
3. The engine ___ smoke and steam.
4. The manager promised to keep me ___ of how our business was going on.
to be informed
5. The goals ___ he had fought all his life no longer seemed important to him.
6. They ___ in spite of the extremely difficult conditions.
7. This room is so dirty that it wants ___.
8. There’s a man at the reception desk who seems very angry and I think he means ___ trouble. [reception desk 接待台]
to have made
No matter how bad things get, something good is out there, just over the horizon.
Copyright © 2017 新教室网(classrooming.com) All Rights Reserved