1. For many patients, institutional care is the most ______ and beneficial form of care.
2. Among all the changes resulting from the ______ entry of women into the work force, the transformation that has occurred in the women themselves is not the least important.
3. Mr. Smith became very ______ when it was suggested that he had made a mistake.
4. Rumours are everywhere, spreading fear, damaging reputations, and turning calm situations into ______ ones.
5. The ______ cycle of life and death is a subject of interest to scientists and philosophers alike.
No matter how bad things get, something good is out there, just over the horizon.
Copyright © 2017 新教室网(classrooming.com) All Rights Reserved